The domain Astragal.us is available for purchase. Astragalus is a Chinese herb and also known under the name ‘Mongolian milkvetch’. An extensive genus of leguminous plants, of which A. verus produces gum tragacanth, and three British species are also known as Milk-vetch. It is one of the 50 essential herbs in Chinese medicine.
Some of the conditions that astragalus can treat include:
- Energy Support
- Immune Support
- Liver & Cleanse Support
- Stress Support
Why buy the domain Astragal.us?
- It is a short, 8 letter domain.
- The domain hack is easily recognised as the herb Astragalus.
- This domain name is relevant for health-conscious people who want to provide more info about the herb.
- It can be used by a herbalist/doctor who wants to specialize in using the herb for their practice
- It can be used by an organization/research group to reach people or give information.
- This domain is indexed by Google, meaning there are no search indexing penalties against this domain.
- Astragal.us has been saved 4 times between October 1, 2016, and June 15, 2017, in archive.org. The pages saved are simple domain parking pages without any content. This means that there has been no harmful spam that could ruin search optimisation chances or site reputation.
- Google Trends shows that there has been a stable trend over the last 5 years worldwide
- Astragal.us is an old domain, it has 13 years of whois records and 18 years of nameserver records. Many search engine optimisation experts hold the opinion that older domains fair much better in search results that domains that have been registered for the first time.
- Astragalus is a high volume keyword: Spyfu USA shows that it gets 25,000 searches a month, KeywordKeg indicates that it gets 90,000 searches a month, and Google Keyword planner shows that at any point in time that 10,000 to 100,000 people search on this keyword monthly.
- Herbs are very sought after niche domains and be a good investment, even it is a domain hack. See references below to NameBio domain sales for different medicinal herbs.
- Adwords shows 10K – 100K searches worldwide and the competition is high
Here are some other herbs and spices in comparison
Before you buy Astragul.us, please read.
It is important that you check trademarks on the in your country and in your field before buying the domain. Here is some help before making the plunge
- If you are based in the United States, check the sites: Trademark247.com and US Government Trademark site.
- For example, there is a US trademark in the apparatus lighting classification for ‘Cool Zephyr’, it is best not to operate any business under this vertical.
- To understand trademark classifications, watch this video. This indicates how different trademarks exist across different verticals or classifications.
- To understand what ‘trademark bullying‘, read this article. As quoted from the site common feature in trademark bullying (amongst several tactics): – A trademark bully demands that the alternative owners cease with trademark in significantly different products or services. – A trademark bully declares (wrongly) that it has a monopoly over the mark. – A trademark bully may try to expand its services or products to declare it has a right over other classifications, despite any evidence of this. – A trademark bully may be misguided in their belief that their trademark is too famous, and asserts that other trademark in different classifications hurt their brand.
Below is the trademark247 summary for the term ‘Astragalus’:
Buy Astragal.us for $500.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Astragal.us based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
References and credits: