The domain name CircleRay.com is available for purchase. Circle ray is a superb name as it describes a visual symbol that can be placed on any product with great effect. The circle ray description may be used for the product itself, such as circle ray pendants, earrings, keychains, USB sticks and so on. It is a particularly good name for anything to do with solar energy.
In science, circle rays are atmospheric conditions called parhelic circles. A parhelic circle is a band of light parallel to the horizon and passing through the sun, caused by the refraction of sunlight through ice crystals in the atmosphere and seen especially around sunset. In addition circle rays are referred to computer graphics and in the medical field of Ophthalmology.
In literature, circle ray was used by Scottish poet James Thomson in his work “Liberty”:
Of fearless confidence that smiles serene That lives devotion one continual hymn And then most grateful when Heaven s bounty most Is right enjoy d This ever cheerful Power O’er the raised circle ray’d superior day
Why buy the domain name CircleRay.com?
- It is a short, 9 letter domain name.
- It has the sought after dotcom domain extension.
- It is easy to pronounce and recognise; it passes the radio test (someone can jot it down from memory when heard on the radio).
- It has a high volume of searches according to Google Ads Keyword Planner. “Circle Ray” gets up to a 1,000 searches a month, its component words ‘circle’ and ‘ray’ get up to 1,000,000 and 100,000 searches a month, respectively.
- Circle Ray has 2 records saved in archive.org; neither of these entries has been used for spam. Both entries look like domain parking pages for other sites.
- According to DomainTools.com, CircleRay.com is an aged domain, having 17 years of nameserver records and 13 years of Whois records.com. Some speculate that aged domains have greater SEO value than domain names registered for the first time.
- NameBio shows that domains using ‘circle’ and ‘ray’ have very high sale values. See screenshot below.
- CircleRay.com is indexed by Google.com, you can see all pages recorded by Google by typing ‘site:circleray.com’ in the search box. Being indexed by Google means there are no search penalties.
How can you use the domain CircleRay.com?
Because the name can be used as a symbol, virtual any business can use this domain! It lends itself to strong visual representation. Here are some ideas:
- Use circleray.com for a media design business.
- Use circleray.com for a weather phenomenon app.
- CircleRay.com can be used for a jewellery design company.
- CircleRay is a great name for any business using solar energy or alternate energy.
- Use this domain for renewal energy batteries.
- Use CircleRay as a brand identifier for vehicle-powered by alternate energy.
- Use CircleRay for protective eyewear or a sunglasses brand.
- Use CircleRay for interior lighting that mimics sunlight.
- Use CircleRay as a personal brand for your design or artwork.
- CircleRay can be used for sun protection gear or chemicals.
- Use this domain for cosmetic or beauty supplies that protect from the sun.
- Use CircleRay as a clothing brand for sunny weather.
Buy CircleRay.com for $2,499.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated CircleRay.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
References and credits:
- Image Header credit: unsplash.com/@jonathanborba
- “parhelic, adj.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/234737?redirectedFrom=parhelic (accessed July 16, 2020).
- Fundamentals of Computer Graphics – Page 166 Peter Shirley – 2002
- The Journal of Ophthalmology, Otology and Laryngology, 1893, page 314
- The Poetical Works of James Thomson: Britannia. Liberty. Castle of Indolence. Odes. Songs. Hymn on solitude. James Thomson 1987, page 98.