Elenorah.com is available for purchase. Elenorah is considered a variation of Eleanor, and even the combined name of Eleanor and Norah.
Eleanor has its roots in France, and its origins are apocryphal; it is believed that it comes from alia Aenor, which means the ‘other Aneor’. It is assumed that this came about when the daughter of Aneor was given the same name, and this later became the name Eleanor. The first record of this name was Eleanor of Aquitaine who was the daughter of Aénor de Châtellerault. The origins of Aenor are obscure as well, some suggest the it is formed from the Germanic name Adenordis, which means nobel (from adel or edel) and north (nordis).
Nora (or Norah), which constitutes the latter part of the name, is a popular feminine name that has roots from the latin word honoria. Both Eleanor and Nora are popular girls. In 2017, Nora ranked 28th most popular girl’s name in the United States, and in 2018, Eleanor ranked as the 32nd most popular girl’s name in the same country.
Why buy the domain Elenorah.com?
- It is a short, 8 letter domain.
- It is easy to pronounce, and it is instantly recognisable as a variation of a popular girl’s name.
- This is a dotcom domain, which is the most popular and desired generic domain extension.
- Elenorah had 19 records between December 21, 2014, and January 4, 2019, in Archive.org. The records show that a French fashion blog was used for this domain until 2018, then it became an Italian wedding band website, and the last record for Elenorah.com shows a domain parking page.
- Elenorah.com has some search engine optimisation (SEO) history behind it. Using the popular metrics for SEO by Majestic.com, Elenorah has 4 domains linking to it, a Trust Flow of 4, and a Citation Flow 5. Its Trust Flow ratio is .8, which is considered slightly better than average (average being .5, where >1 is considered excellent). Though the site does not have enough SEO strength to be used for a private blog network (PBN); it does have some SEO history which means that link building will not be starting from zero.
- Elenorah.com has 6 years of whois and nameserver records. Some say domains with age are better for search engine optimisation than domains that are registered for the first time.
What can you use Elenorah.com for?
In its previous life, Elenorah was a fashion blog and wedding ring site. The site can be reused for such sites, or be utilised for a brand new purpose, such as:
- A personal brand for someone named Elenorah.
- A high-end fashion accessory retailer.
- A make-up retailer and e-commerce store.
- A women’s clothing brand.
- A women’s online magazine.
- An Etsy crafts store.
- A youtube channel for fashion & beauty.
- Sell beauty products online.
- A perfume fragrance name or perfume retailer.
- Women’s eyewear.
- Women’s watches and timepieces.
- A Stationary store.
Buy Elenorah.com for $1,299.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Elenorah.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
Credits and References:
- Featured header image credit: Photo credit: unsplash.com/@naeimj