The domain JollySip.com is available for purchase. This is a great name for a drink or the beverage industry. These domains can be bought individually or as a package. Buying this ensures that your brand is protected from competitors and the name is not diluted by other companies.
Jolly can be an adjective or adverb, and is defined by the OED (Oxford English Dictionary) as any of the following:
- adj Senses relating to cheerfulness and high spirits.
- adj Of gay and cheerful disposition or character; bright, lively; joyous, gladsome; mirthful. Now archaic and chiefly of time
- adj In high spirits; exhilarated, joyful; †glad of or pleased at something. Chiefly predicative.
- adj euphemistic. Exhilarated with drink, slightly intoxicated.
- adj Indulging in, or fond of, conviviality and social merriment; festive; jovial.
- adv In a jolly manner; merrily, pleasantly.
Sipper is defined as ‘One who sips; hence, a drinker or toper’.
The phrase “Jolly Sip” has been used in literature:
I had tramped singing after a jolly sip, And it pleased me to lay down my cane and fall asleep drunk, with the meadow for my bed, sod for my pillow. The Gay Genius: The Life and Times of Su Tungpo Yutang Lin J. Day Company, 1947, Page 225
Why buy the domain JollySip.com?
- JollySip is a short domain of only 8 characters.
- It has the sought after dotcom domain extension, which is the most desirable generic domain extension.
- The domain is easy to spell and pronounce, perfect for radio ads and conversations.
- JollySip.com has no historical records in archive.org. This means that the new owner(s) can have a fresh domain reputation as far as historical content is concerned. If a domain has a history of spam, illicit, or low-quality content, the domain may have issues with search engine optimisation in the future. It is important to check any archives of the domain you are wishing to purchase.
- According to Google Ads Keyword Planner both keywords ‘Jolly’ and ‘Sip’ get between 100,000 and 1,000,000 searches per month and have low competition. A branded domain with these keywords should be cost-effective.
- Domains with the keyword ‘Sip’ have particularly high values; this makes the domain more valuable if it was ever sold again.
- JollySip.com is indexed by Google (search site:jollysip.com). This indicates there is no search engine penalty on JollySip.
- Regarding domain age JollySip has 2 years of whois and nameserver records.
How can one use the domain JollySip.com?
The domain name is great for the beverage industry. Here are some ideas for businesses or projects for these domains:
- Create a social drinking app like Untappd, except for other beverages other than beer.
- Sell vintage bottles of wine, whiskey, or other liquors in an online marketplace.
- Create a boutique wine store, whether online or bricks and mortar.
- Create a boutique whiskey shop, online or bricks and mortar.
- Create an industry award for the beverage vertical with JollySipper
- Create a social app for sharing favourite cocktail recipes along with voting.
- Create an app for healthy beverages such as kombucha or other naturally fermented drinks.
- Create a boutique event, such as the Great American Beer Festival, but for other alcoholic beverages.
- Create a website, app or online resource for creating protein drinks for fitness fanatics.
- Create a brand for any imaginable type of beverage.
Buy Jollysip.com for $1,000.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated JollySip.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
References and credits:
- Website Photo credit goes to: unsplash.com/@europeana
- “jolly, adj. and adv.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/101618?rskey=Oge60f&result=5&isAdvanced=false (accessed July 07, 2020).
- “sipper, n.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/180345 (accessed July 07, 2020).