The domain Knightlet.com is available for purchase on Brandpa.com for $1,500 USD. Knightlet can be interpreted as ‘little’ knight. The suffix ‘let’ makes a noun diminutive. Knight as defined by the Oxford English dictionary is as follows:
A military servant of the king or other person of rank; a feudal tenant holding land from a superior on condition of serving in the field as a mounted and well-armed man.
The following is the use of ‘let’ in the English language:
Appended to nouns. The oldest words in English with this ending are adoptions of Old French words formed by adding the diminutive suffix -et, -ete (see -et suffix1) to nouns with the ending -el, in some cases representing the Latin diminutive suffix -ellum, -ellam, and in others the Latin ending -āle of neuter adjectives (see -al suffix1). Examples are bracelet, chaplet, crosslet, forcelet, frontlet, gauntlet, hamlet, mantelet.
Why Buy Knightlet.com?
- Knightlet.com is a short, nine character domain that utilises the dotcom extension, the most desired top level domain extension.
- There is no indication of spam being used on this domain, as archive.org contains no records of Knightlet.com
- Knightlet has 15 years of name server, registrar and IP address changes according to domaintools.com. This means its an aged domain; some suggest that these domains are better for SEO than domains registered for the very first time.
- Knightlet is a derivative of ‘knight’ which gets 100,000 – 1,000,000 searches per month according to Google Keyword Planner.
- Domains ending in ‘let’ have have resale value (as high as $50,000), and domains that contain the word ‘knight’ (as high as $12,500 USD ) also have very high value according to research on the domain sale history website namebio.com. This makes the brandpa value very reasonable.
How can you use Knightlet.com?
Knightlet is a versatile domain name that can be use for any of the following businesses and startup ideas:
- Use Knightlet for children’s clothes or sportswear.
- Use Knightlet for protective headware for cycling or sports like American football, hockey, baseball, rugby, or cricket.
- Use Knightlet as a security app for your home.
- Use Knightlet as a home security system.
- Use Knightlet as specialised private security team or detail guarding high-value retail stores.
- Use knightlet as protective clothing for motorcyclists
- Use knightlet as protective gear for firemen, hazmat services, and other protective industries.
- Use Knightlet as an e-commerce store specialising in medieval replicas or artifacts.
- Use Knightlet as a social tool for neighbourhood protection.
- Use knightlet as a portable alarm system for bags, bikes, wallets, phones, laptops, and other tote-able items.
Knightlet.com for only $1500.00 USD
Knightlet is hosted and evaluated independently at Brandpa – their in-house evaluation determine the price on several factors which may include:
- domain extension (typically dotcom)
- syllables, character count, and pronunciation
- domain age
- domain categories and styles.
In addition – the logo for Knightlet was designed at Brandpa by one of their expert designers.
Buy Knightlet on Brandpa now for $1500 USD.
References and credits:
Logo designed by Brandpa.
“knight, n.”. OED Online. September 2020. Oxford University Press. https://oed.com/view/Entry/104025?rskey=JIFoXp&result=1&isAdvanced=false (accessed September 10, 2020).
“-let, suffix”. OED Online. September 2020. Oxford University Press. https://oed.com/view/Entry/107498?rskey=9N2EZL&result=6&isAdvanced=false (accessed September 10, 2020)