The domain name Pantherina.com is available for purchase. The word pantherina can take several contexts and is often used to describe a species. Pantherina comes from the Latin panthērīnus: of a leopard or similar animal or having markings of such an animal. Here are just a few examples of several species that use pantherina as their specific name (the second part of scientific name).
The most common usage is that is part of the infamous mushroom name Amanita Pantherina, a potentially deadly mushroom. This mushroom is related to the famous Amanita Muscaria. There are several varieties of Pantherina, some contain the agent muscimol (and thus are considered psychoactive) while other varieties are considered poisonous, especially if they are eaten raw. Here are some additional species that use ‘pantherina’:
- Percina pantherina is the species name for the Leopard darter, an endangered American freshwater fish. These are small fish that can only be found the Little River basin.
- Calligrapha pantherina is a species of beetle that is native Mexico but has been introduced to other areas around the world, particularly the South Pacific.
- Rana tigrina ssp. pantherina, known commonly as the Chinese Edible Frog, is a large frog that is endemic to Asia.
- Cypraea pantherina, which is known as the panther cowry, a marine gastropod mollusk in the cowrie family.
- Rathouisia pantherina is a species of carnivorous slugs.
- Hemphillia pantherina, also known as the Panther Jumping-slug, is a species of air-breathing land slugs.
The word pantherine is a synonym and is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) as resembling or characteristic of a panther; dark or spotted like a panther; powerful, lithe, graceful.
Buy Pantherina.com from Sedo for $1,000 USD.
Why buy the domain Pantherina.com?
- It is a short, 10 letter domain.
- It is a dotcom domain, the most popular and sought after domain extension.
- It is easy to pronounce and is easily recognised when written.
- According to Google Ads Keyword Planner, ‘Pantherina’ gets between 1,000 to 10,000 searches a month. It also indicates that there is little competition for this term, which means that brand advertising should be inexpensive.
- SpyFu indicates that the biggest advertisers in the USA include eBay and enthobotanicals.com
- Google trends indicates that this truly is an international term with popular searches coming out of Finland, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Romania, Czechia, Serbia, Canada, United States and Poland.
- NameBio shows that panther is a high-value keyword for domains.
- Pantherina.com is indexed by Google.com, this indicates there are no penalties (such as removal from search results) by this search engine.
- Pantherina.com has 13 years of Whois records, and 15 years of nameserver records. This makes Pantherina and aged domain; some speculate that older domains have more search engine optimisation value that a domain that has been registered for the first time.
- Pantherina has been saved 10 times between January 10, 2011, and July 4, 2019, in archive.org. All pages recorded in the archive are domain parking pages, meaning the site never had an official site on it. This good news; it means the content has never been spoiled by spam, adult content, or low-quality content. This means that the domain has a fresh reputation as far as search engine optimisation is concerned.
How can you use the domain Pantherina.com?
Here are a few business ideas and other opportunities for the name Pantherina.com:
- Pantherina.com can be used for ethnobotany and other traditional uses of plant medicines
- Pantherina is a great name for women’s fitness, such as a fitness centre or training programme.
- It can be used for feminine beauty products.
- Pantherina can be used for a women’s clothing brand, particularly relating to sports and fitness.
- Pantherina can be used for a jewellery store
- Pantherina used for high-end clothing and accessories such as personal bags and timepieces.
- This domain can be an online aggregator for luxurious goods from around the world.
- Pantherina is a great name for a media brand or design firm.
- Pantherina can be wildlife advocacy group (based on the amount of species names)
- Pantherina can be a personal brand or and artist’s name.
- Pantherina is a great culinary name for restaurants or wild food products.
Buy Pantherina.com for $1,000.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Pantherina.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
Buy Pantherina.com from Sedo for $1,000 USD.
References and Credits:
- The photo image in the header was taken by pixabay.com/users/tooopraaak-8247125
- “pantherine, adj.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://oed.com/view/Entry/137003?redirectedFrom=pantherine (accessed July 23, 2020).