Pavisander.com and Pavisand.com are both available for purchase, separately, or as a package. Pavisand, as defined by the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), means to display an impressive or opulent array of clothing and ornament; to flaunt one’s appearance. Palinsander means one who pavisands. Pavisand may be an etymon of pavisade (from the French pavesade), which was a defence or screen made of pavises or other shields joined in a continuous line (either in land warfare or on board ship).
Another likely etymology is perhaps that pavisand was intended also to pun on classical Latin pāvōn-, pāvō peacock.
Here are some of the uses of this word throughout documents and literature:
- 1910 R. Kipling Rewards & Fairies 297 Forth she come pavisanding like a peacock—stuff, ruff, stomacher and all.
- 1950 I. J. C. Brown Having Last Word 90 I can picture Queen Elizabeth pavisanding at times.
- 1950 I. J. C. Brown Having Last Word 90 Among great pavisanders also was Milton’s Delilah.
- 1974 Inventory of Current Energy Research and Development 17 Drex on Trori-B in water, sediment, Phytoplankton, zooplankton and of Fish response to heated Discharge from the pavisand Invertebrates to the heated Discharge from the Davis”
Related words to pavisand include ostentatious, flaunt, and bling.
Why buy the domains Pavisander.com and Pavisand.com?
- Pavisander.com and Pavisand.com are short domains, 10 and 8 characters long respectively.
- Both domains are dotcom domains, the most desired and valuable generic extension.
- Buy both of the domains to protect your IP on this term, and keep your competitors from diluting your marketing presence.
- Both Pavisander.com and Pavisand.com have no history in archive.org, which means this domain has a fresh start in online reputation. This makes it easier to established search engine optimation for one or both of these domains. In addition, there is no whois or name server history prior to these domains current registration.
- Though the word is somewhat rare, Pavisand gets up to 100 searches per month on Google Ads Keyword Planner. This tool also indicates that the competition is low, which means that advertising on this term will be inexpensive. It may also indicate a lower barrier of entry for search engine optimisation.
- Pavisander is indexed by Google, search ‘site:pavisander.com’ to see all the pages crawled by Google. This means this site has no search penalties associated with it.
How can you use the domains Pavisand.com and Pavisander.com?
Both names have fun, ostentatious meanings. These domains are brandable great for e-commerce and social media. They can work very in tandem, as one is a verb (pavisand) and the other is a noun (pavisander). For advertising, you can use both to direct to the same website, but only use one for campaigns such as paid search, newsletters, and social media. This way, it is easier to trace the source. Here are some further ideas of how you can use them:
- A fashion house of fashion designer
- An artist’s name (for music, visual arts, or dance).
- An outlandish clothing label.
- An eCommerce aggregator for provocative men’s or women’s clothing.
- A media production company.
- A photographer in the fashion industry.
- A lifestyle channel on tv or youtube.
- A lifestyle magazine covering beauty and fashion.
- Software for designing clothing or costumes.
- A Film industry costume and clothing company.
- A youtube channel for fashion.
- A dance studio name.
Buy Pavisand.com and Pavisander.com together for only $2,499.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Pavisander.com & Pavisander.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
If you’re interested in Pavisand.com and/or Pavisander.com contact us via the website. Click here.
Credits and references:
- Header photo credit: unsplash.com/@ohthehumanity
- “pavisand, v.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/139111?redirectedFrom=pavisand (accessed July 20, 2020).