The domain Prestancy.com is available for purchase. Prestancy is an unusual Scottish word for pre-eminence, priority, superiority as defined by the Oxford English Dictionary. It is derived from the classical Latin praestantia meaning pre-eminence, superiority. It is a shorter alternative to the word pre-eminence. It is also related to prestige, which means influence or reputation derived from achievements, associations, or character, or (esp.) from past success; a person’s standing in the estimation of others. Similar words include prestance and prestantious. The following are some examples of this word from a historical context, with its first citing over 400 years ago:
- 1615 A. Stafford Heavenly Dogge 39 If then the prestancy of instructing be such; surely Diogenes..may in name, but not in deed bee a slaue.
- 1658 J. Robinson Endoxa iv. 30 In Adam, yet intire, there was a priority and a prestancy, but no soveraignty.
- 1671 England’s imminent danger, and only remedy faithfully 239 There is no Prestancy to be discerned. The flood of repentance comes not in with a spring tide..
More modern usage of the word prestancy can be found on the web:
- ‘Concept of Prestancy’ is a track by Italian DJ and Techno musician Alessandro Iacovelli, who goes by Hanubis. This track was uploaded to youtube on April 23, 2018.
- Histouring.com entry on Sforza includes: The name of the family derives from the nickname of its founder, Muzio Attendolo (Cotignola, 1369 – near Ravenna, 1424), a captain of fortune of Romagna at the service of the Angevin kings of Naples, called Sforza (Forte) for its prestancy.
- In a blog post on the sports website athletic-club.eus about veteran soccer players: However, the reality is that the prestancy and sobriety of one of them and the character and explosiveness of the other would still be highly coveted qualities in this business where money surpasses talent.
You can find several further examples of prestancy in Google Books.
Why buy Prestancy.com?
- It is a short domain, only 8 characters long.
- This has the .com connection, which is the most preferred domain extension.
- It is easy to say and remember.
- Prestancy.com has a clean record Archive.org, with no records recorded. This indicates that the site is free from spam (such as adult and gambling sites). Having a clean slate is important for search engine optimisation, as sites that have been used for spam can hinder ranking.
- It has a similar association to prestige, which is a very sought after and high-value keyword in the domain market place. In addition, it is actually a dictionary word (albeit uncommon) and can be an intriguing conversation starter.
- Prestancy has the same meaning as superior, which is another very sought after and high-end keyword.
- Prestancy.com is indexed by Google.com, meaning there is no search penalty on this web site.
What are the uses of Prestancy.com?
Prestancy has a positive meaning in reference to reputation, and can be used for the following ideas:
- E-commerce for luxury goods.
- A luxury auto dealership.
- A luxury car rental service.
- A premium wine or spirit distributor.
- A premium real estate company or service.
- An app for luxury products for Android or IOS.
- A luxury travel aggregator.
- A boutique hotel or accommodation
- A financial investment company
- A consultation service.
- An upscale concierge service.
Buy Prestancy.com for $11,000.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Prestancy.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
Credits and References:
- featured image by unsplash.com/@anthonydelanoix
- “prestancy, n.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/150851?redirectedFrom=prestancy (accessed July 30, 2020).
If you are interested in this domain, please visit kolibr.io