Sightsee.rs is for sale. Sight-seer is a noun defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as one who goes about to see the sights of a place or places. Below are literary references to the verb sight-see, starting from the oldest reference in 1824.
1. intransitive. To see sights, visit objects or places of interest.
- 1824 R. Heber Jrnl. 8 Sept. in Narr. Journey Upper Provinces India (1828) I. xii. 302 I had been sight-seeing from five till nearly ten o’clock.
- 1835 Court Mag. 6 146 The ruins of Tintern,..Alas! now profaned by a sight-seeing crew.
- 1843 Countess Granville Lett. (1894) II. 345 She sight-sees from the dawn of day. 1887 World 23 Feb. 15 Who..sight-see all day, and return to their gilded cars to dine and sleep.
- 1913 E. Wharton Custom of Country xxx. 412 ‘I suppose you’ve been to that old church over there?’.. ‘Oh, of course; when I used to sightsee. Have you never been to Paris before?’
- 1925 C. Connolly Let. 28 Feb. in Romantic Friendship (1975) 61 Nor is there anywhere near to tempt one to sightsee.
- 1976 Church Times 30 July 7/3 It seems to me infinitely more absurd—if art and architecture mean anything to you at all, and if you can sight-see in reasonably unhurried and uncongested comfort—not to want to see the best in this line that civilisation has to offer.
- 1979 R. Jaffe Class Reunion ii. v. 168 ‘And then I thought I’d just sightsee.’ Dutifully she told him everything she had seen.
2. transitive. To visit the principal sights of (a place).
- 1968 J. Wainwright Web of Silence 109 I spent the day sight-seeing Berlin.
- 1976 New Yorker 29 Mar. 95/2 (advt.) Meet the chefs, inspect kitchens, plus sightsee the highlights from Cortina to Rome.
- 1977 Daily Colonist (Victoria, Brit. Columbia) 19 June 25/3 Macao is only 2½ miles long. Has 300,000 people. You sightsee it in an hour.
Why Buy Sightsee.rs?
- It contains 2 words, sight-see and sight -seers
- .rs has become a popular domain hack for tech companies.
- does not contain a hyphen, as is often undesirable in domain names
- Both terms are high volume keywords according to Google Ads Keyword Planner:
sightsee gets 100,000 to 1,000,000 searches per month
sightseers gets 10,000 to 100,000 searches per month
- The competition is low for both terms, meaning it will be easier for SEO
- Archive.org has no archived pages for Sightsee.rs; there is no recorded spam on this domain. This means the buyer will have a fresh reputation when using this domain.
What can you use Sightsee.rs for?
Sightsee.rs is a great domain that is both a keyword and a brandable name. Here are some ideas to use this domain:
- This is a great name for a travel agent
- Use for a travel aggregation service – car rentals, flights, hotels, and tours.
- For eCommerce – a duty-free shop.
- Use it for maps or geo-location product
- Use it for a virtualisation app
- Use it for images, videos, or other visual media.
- Use it for travel goods supplies (portable charges, adapters etc)
- This could also be good for a friendly sounding insurance product.
- Sightsee.rs could be a visual diary app
- Sightsee.rs could be used as an object or location identification app.
Buy sightsee.rs for $500 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated sightsee.rs based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
Credits and References:
- header image image source: unsplash.com/@kennyluoping
- “sight-see, v.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/179479?redirectedFrom=sightsee (accessed August 18, 2020).