The domain Sprusado.com is for sale. In the Oxford English Dictionary, the word sprusado is defined as a person who is smartly dressed. This word is derived from spruse, variant of spruce. Here are a few historical uses of the word:
- 1665 R. Brathwait Comment Two Tales Chaucer 19 They put me in mind of the pregnant and present Answer of that Sprusado to a Judge in this Kingdom,..seeing a neat Finical Divine come before him in a Cloak lined through with Plush.
- 1818 H. J. Todd Johnson’s Dict. Eng. Lang. at Spruce A sprusado..became a term to denote one who paid great attention to dress.
- 1859 A Glossary: Or, Collection of Words, Phrases, Names, and Allusions …, Volume 2 By Robert Nares. 827, especially since Mr Todd, has found sprusado employed as a term for a fine dressed man a beau
Why buy Sprusado.com?
- It is a short, 8 letter domain.
- It has the popular and preferred dot com extension.
- The domain is a dictionary word with a unique meaning that can spark conversation.
- It is easy to say and remember.
- It has no records in archive.org, so the site has a clean reputation. Many times domains are sold or auctioned with spammy content, which may hurt future plans for search engine optimisation. This domain gives the buyer a fresh start.
- Sprusado is indexed by Google.com, which means there is no search penalty keeping the domain out of the search index.
What can you use Sprusado for?
- This is a great brand for men or women’s fashion.
- Sell fashion accessories online.
- Great for a fashion consultancy.
- Use it for fashion advice as a youtube brand
- Use it for a personal brand to get attention.
- Rebrand a department store with a fresh name.
- Sprusado works well for interior design
- Sprusado works well with grooming products and beauty products
- Sprusado can be a salon
- Sprusado can be formal wear sales or rentals
- Sprusado is a great brand for a tailor.
Buy Sprusado.com for $2,000.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Sprusado.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
credits and references:
- featured image by unsplash.com/@andrewtneel
- “sprusado, n.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/187902?redirectedFrom=sprusado (accessed July 30, 2020).