The domain Vollenge.com is available for purchase. Vollenge is an old word for an avalanche. Its etymology is from the Italian word valanga and old French valanche. The following is an example of its use from an old text as reported by the Oxford English Dictionary and other sources::
1830 W. Taylor Hist. Surv. German Poetry II. 456 The vollenge, which overwhelms the whole village, was at first but a little snowball.
1819 The Monthly Review, Or, Literary Journal . 143 and who now assails us with a vollenge * of three thick octavos more
1827 The Foreign Quarterly Review 445 If he attempts to dwell there, in the winter a snow-vollenge (avalanche), in the summer a land-slip, buries—or removes his home; his cattle are swept away by the torrent, his corn-stacks by the wind-gusts.
Why buy Vollenge.com?
- It is short, 8 letter domain
- It has the dotcom extension, the most widely used and respected generic domain type in use.
- It is simple to understand on the radio.
- There is no history recorded on archive.org. This is a good thing, which means this site has never been tainted by spam such as adult sites or gambling. This, in turn, means that the site has a fresh reputation as far as search engine optimisation (SEO) is concerned.
- Vollenge.com is indexed by Google.com, showing that there is no indexing penalty by the Google search engine.
How can Vollenge by used?
Vollenge lends itself to actives brands well, here are some ideas for the domain vollenge.com:
- A winter sports information site
- A great team name for a Hockey club or sports team.
- Ski and Snowboard apparel such as jackets, trousers, or gloves
- Ski gear ranging from poles, boots, to skis themselves
- A winter weather site
- A Skiing social media site or app
- A great name for a toque/beanie brand
- A personal website or brand
- A specialised ski resort software brand.
- A great name for musical group or band
Buy Vollenge.com for $750 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated Vollenge.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
Credits and References:
- featured image source: unsplash.com/@turner_imagery
- “vollenge, n.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/224470?redirectedFrom=vollenge (accessed August 05, 2020).