Honeysome means ‘full of honey or sweetness” as defined by the Oxford English Dictionary.
The domain Honeysome.com is available for purchase. This word has been in circulation since 1593 and is still in use. Oxford English Dictionary (OED) defines Honeysome as:
Full of honey or sweetness; honeyed.
Here are some examples the OED quotes:
- 1593 T. Nashe Christs Teares f. 63v Marke how sweete and honny-some they are.
- 1859 Ladies’ Repository Feb. 74/1 Through the somewhat honeysome ‘Life of the Schoolmaster Wuz’, he took the blessed step over into the ‘Invisible Lodge’.
- 1876 R. D. Blackmore Cripps III. ix. 147 He should rather speak honeysome words.
- 2011 A. Plotnik Better than Great 128/2 Delicious… Honeysome.
In addition to meaning full of sweetness, honeysome was also a colloquial term for light summer breakfast served in farmhouses during the 1930s. From the Deja Food by Mary-Anne Boermans published in 2017:
Honeysome is a simple summer breakfast that’s ideal for children yet can be enjoyed at any age… Made with the very best four ingredients you are able to find and served with a tall glass of cold milk, I would even go so far as to call it just about the perfect meal. Serves 1:
- 1 slice fresh bread, hand cut
- fresh farmhouse butter
- wildflower honey
- vintage farmhouse cheddar, thinly sliced
- a glass of cold milk, to serve
Spread the bread generously with the butter and drizzle over the honey. Top with think slices of cheese and enjoy with a glass of cold mink.
Why buy the domain Honeysome.com?
- It is a short, 9 character domain.
- It used the dotcom extension, which is the most popular generic extension, as well as the most desired ending for an eCommerce site.
- Honeysome.com is easy to pronounce, and can easily be jotted down if someone heard it on the radio.
- Honeysome.com has been saved 6 times between April 1, 2013, and March 8, 2016, in archive.org. These entries consisted of a domain parking page and a website is an unavailable page. There is no indication that this site has been used for spam, adult, or has ever hosted any controversial or illicit content. It is important for new owners to check website records; domains that have previously hosted such content may receive penalties from search engines. New owners Honeysome.com will be able to start their website with a fresh reputation.
- Having the word ‘honey’ in a domain adds value; domain sale records from NameBio.com show that domains containing this word have a high (potential resell) value.
- Honeysome.com is indexed by Google.com; this means that there is no penalty issued by the search giant.
- Honeysome.com has 8 years of whois records and 13 years of nameservers records. This domain has some age to it, which according to some, gives it a small advantage over domains that have been registered for the very first time.
How can one use the domain Honeysome.com?
Honeysome is a positive domain that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are some business and organisational ideas for this domain:
- Use Honeysome for an apiary, or to sell honey products online
- Use it for a specialised honeymoon travel agency
- Sell sweets online or use it for a retail confectionery store
- Use Honeysome.com for a niche dating website, app, or service.
- Use this domain for cafe or restaurant chain.
- Create a recipe book for desserts or other sweet foods.
- Use it for specialised childcare services
- Use Honeysome.com to create healthy alternatives to sugar.
- Create a specialised gift store.
- Create a cosmetic store that specialises in wholesome makeup.
- A critique website for desserts and sweets.
Buy Honeysome.com for $2,500.00 USD
How did we come up with this price? We carefully evaluated honeysome.com based on several factors, some of which include:
- Domain name extension
- Length of domain and characters used
- Similar domain sales.
- Domain age and history
- Keywords in the domain: this may include the following: search volume, cost per click, dictionary coverage, and/or multi-lingual coverage.
Tools used for this evaluation may include Majestic SEO, DomCop, Google Ads Keyplanner, SpyFu, Keyword Keg, DomainTools, Archive.org, and NameBio.com.
Credits and references:
- header image credit:unsplash.com/@danika_anya
- “honeysome, adj.”. OED Online. June 2020. Oxford University Press. https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/88186?redirectedFrom=honeysome (accessed July 22, 2020).